Let’s have an adventure
A better ratio
A maximum staff to dog ratio of 1:15
Dogs divided by play style and size
Every dog gets a full behavioral assessment
1 on 1 mental stimulation time with staff
9am-11am Will be structured play in groups no larger than 15 dogs of similar size and temperament with a dedicated daycare attendant assigned to each group.
11am -12pm Dogs will be having “one on one” or “two on one” structured activities with a daycare attendant working on basic commands. Examples would be sit, stay, leave it, and come (having a recall).
12pm-2pm Nap time and lunch time. You can bring a snack for your dog or a lunch (esp for those growing puppies!) You can also purchase a frozen snack kong from us for $3.
2pm-4:30pm Open play with the same groups they were bonded with before.
5pm-6:30pm If not picked up yet, remaining dogs will relax in our suites for a little rest before being picked up.
Drop off from 7:00am-9am M-F We will not accept any dog(s) after 9 am.
Pick-up time is between 3pm-6:30 pm.
There will be a late fee if your pet is not picked up by 6:30 pm.
Closed Major Holidays
- Vaccines required for daycare: Bordetella (Kennel cough), CIV (Canine Influenza), Distemper (DHPP), Rabies and Annual Negative Fecal.
- All dog(s) must be neutered/spayed by 6 months, no exceptions.
- All dogs must pass a behavioral evaluation prior to enrolling in our daycare program to make sure this will be a good fit for them.
- A reservation is required to attend daycare. No walk ins will be accepted. Please call ahead; we will have a limited amount of spots per day.
- All Daycare Applications, Agreements, and Vaccine Records need to be submitted before a Daycare Interview can be scheduled.
Single Day: $30
10 Day Package: $270
(10% off which equates to 1 free day!)
20 Day Packages: $510
(15% off which equates to 3 free days!!)
30 Day package: $720
(20% off which equates to 6 free days!!)
*All packages expire within 6 months of purchase*